Today I will be reviewing AACHHO an Indian clothing brand. I discovered this brand on Instagram when I was looking for some ready made dressy traditional wear. Going through the website I was absolutely impressed with their collection.
1. Aachho offers variety of suit sets, sharara sets, dresses,sarees,lehengas, night wear, accessories, footwear and home linen.
2. The collection of suit sets and sharara sets consist of work like- handcrafted, embroidered, hand painted, gota pati, handblocked, leheriya and tie dye suits. In terms of material they offer velvet, silk, satin, rayon, organza, chiffon, mulmul, doriya, cotton, modal satin and Chanderi. In style they have a good variety like- umbrella, straight, pleated, Kali daar, angrakha and A-line styles.
3. They also have very pretty collection of breezy dresses. They are very vibrant and perfect for a summer afternoon. They have dresses in cotton, crepe, doriya, georgette, organza and rayon. The dresses have work of handblock, hand painted, tie and dye. Not only that but the styles of dresses are enormous like umbrella dress, pleated, angrakha as well as A-line. The length of the dresses varies from mini, midi to maxi.
4. They also offer very beautiful sarees with lovely colours as well as double shaded. If you are a fan of chiffon sarees then you cannot miss their collection. The sarees come in work of gota patti, handblocked, hand painted and leheriya. Fabric of sarees are chiffon and organza.
5. Their collection of lehengas mainly consists of hand printed organza lehengas which are perfect for an afternoon event.
6. Aachho also offers very cute pair of night suits. They are all handblocked in cotton. The sets look very comfortable and cozy. They offer short sets as well as pajama sets.
7. In accessories they have bangles, earrings, sets which are ideal wear for a wedding or a festival. They are handcrafted and makes a statement piece with any outfit you wear it with. They also have sets which includes the neck piece and earrings in wide range of colours.
8. No outfit is complete without a footwear. Aachoo offers beautiful juttis. I bet you will be tempted to buy one.
9. They also offer cozy and bright bedding sets which consist of bed sheets, quilt, pillow covers and cushion covers. You can buy them individually too. I really liked the handblock prints as it can change the look of the room , lighten and freshen it up.
10. Shipping and payment- They offer free shipping on all prepaid orders and for international orders they charge 1200 per kg. As all the products are handcrafted they do not accept returns but they do provide exchange services.They also provide cash on delivery.
11. The customer service is prompt and they address any issues regarding the product without 24 hours.
I ordered a peach gotta pati sharara set from Aachho because I wanted to attend a friend’s marriage. It came within 7 working days. The packaging was good and intact. I was delighted to see that the product looked same as image shown. It was pure cotton, very comfortable and true to size. I love that piece and look forward to wearing it more. Also I got many compliments for it.
Another product that I ordered was a tube smocked maxi floral dress. It is a very breezy dress and perfect for an afternoon brunch. The quality is very good and looks like it will last long.
Aachoo is definitely one of my favourite Indian brands now. Whenever I order from them I am never disappointed.The quality is very satisfying, the stitch is very good as well as the colour are vibrant. I will definitely recommend buying from them.
Click below to buy from them-