I can feel the excitement of the festive season in the air. Can you? This is one of my favourite season when festivities are around the corner which means having to eat a lot of sweets , spend time with family, decorating the house and most importantly getting a chance to dress up.This is the time all my ethnic wear is out and it’s a task to decide what to wear. Many times I don’t have anything to wear so I scroll down my favourite clothing app myntra and have come across a lot of Indian brands.
Here are a list of brands which I absolutely love from myntra which are perfect for the festive season-
- Libas- Libas offers a variety of kurtas, suit sets, dresses , sarees and semi stitched lehengas. I have ordered so many kurtas sets from Libas and I am very happy with the quality. At the same time they are affordable and have sale during festivals.
3. W- W is a famous brand offering suits, kurtas, lehengas, ethnic jackets, footwear, dupattas, palazzos and tops. Best part about the brand is that it does not offer very blingy clothes and have sober colours. Apart from that the price range is a little higher than other brands but they offer good quality. The soothing colours are worth the buy.
4. Indya- Indya is an ethnic brand with a modern touch to it. They offer very offbeat and contemporary range of kurtas, tunics, tops, shirts, co-rd sets, sharara pants as well as jumpsuits. I absolutely love the variety they have to offer. The contemporary style just changes the game. I found the price range to be not very expensive but mid range. The tops they offer can be paired with a lot of other clothes and are a must have in wardrobe.
5. Fabindia- Fabindia is one of the oldest brand in India. No doubt it is on the higher range but every piece will last you long and can make a statement piece. They have very classy and sophisticated range of clothing, accessories, home linen and decor items. Every piece from Fabindia stands out. You can pair it up with different clothes and accessories for festive wear as well as daily wear.
6. Varanga- I discovered this brand last year and ordered a kurta from here, to my surprise it turned out to be very beautiful and good quality. They have very beautiful collection of suits which are appropriate for the festive wear. The price range is in the mid range but they do have sales during Diwali so you can grab your favourites at that time.
With Diwali being around the corner, you will see a lot of sale on myntra and on these brands too. So hurry up and create your Diwali look. I am sure whatever you will wear you will look as beautiful and bright as those lights in your house. Have a safe Diwali and don’t forget to wear a mask and practice social distancing.Happy Diwali 🪔