Last year I was looking for comfortable cotton suits, this is when I came across a local Indian clothing brand called Jaipuri Adaah through Instagram. While going through their website I was impressed with their patterns and the variety of suits they were offering. I ended up buying few suits from them.
My experience with the brand-
- Jaipuri Adaah offers variety of suit sets, kurta sets, dresses, kaftan sets, night suits, unstitched suit material and dupattas.
- They offer 100% pure cotton , chanderi silk, silk kotadoria, chiffon dupattas and organza dupattas.
- They have variety of handblock printed collection which looks very classy and sophisticated.
- The fit is relaxed and is super comfortable. The fabric is breathable and perfect for summers.
- The size ranges from XS to XXL. It is best to follow the size guide for a good fit.
- I felt that the suits can be used for various occasion, from daily wear to festive wear as they are very classy and vibrant. So feel free to experiment with various accessories and footwear accordingly.
- The kaftans and the nightwear are very cute and comfortable. It is a must have in your loungewear collection.
- The price range varies from 2,500 to 4,000. It is on the higher side but it’s worth it as the quality is very good and long lasting. Also they do have sales so you can grab your favourites during the sale season.
- To make the material long lasting it is best to follow the washing instructions given on the website. My personal experience is to hand wash them separately. This way the cloth looks fresh and new.
- The packaging is done finely. Along with it they also give a free mask.( which is a must have in one’s wardrobe now)
- The shipping is free, payment method includes both online and COD and the customer service is also prompt.
- The only con I felt was that they do not have a reverse pick up facility and it is the customer who has to bear the charges of the return which I feel is a hassle during the times of covid.
Final verdict- Overall I am very happy with the quality and designs they offer. With the quality they offer it is a 10/10 for me. It is focused on sustainable fashion which impressed me. I totally recommend buying from them.